SevenBar Aviation is seeking maintenance technicians to maintain a Beech KA B-200, operated by SevenBar Aviation, in Bedford, Massachusetts
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs all maintenance in accordance with applicable regulatory, manufacturers and SevenBar Aviation LLC. regulations
- Maintain aircraft to highest standards possible
- Maintain aircraft in excellent aesthetic condition
- Maintain ground support equipment, and work areas in a clean and organized manner
- Maintain aircraft, company publications, and documents in a current revision status
- Coordinates with SevenBar Aviation Director of Maintenance or his appointee to ensure timely acquisition of parts, tooling, and equipment
- Schedule maintenance in an efficient and organized manner which maximizes aircraft availability.
- Perform maintenance record entries in accordance with applicable FAR’s, manufacturer’s and SevenBar Aviation policies and procedures
- Submit maintenance records to the principal business office in a timely manner
- Monitor and account for all inventory parts, supplies, and shop tools
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate (A&P) as prescribed by FAR 65
- Eligibility for Inspection Authorization (IA) as prescribed by FAR 6
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5 years King Air 200 experience
- Must have appropriate tools for the mission
- Knowledgeable of the FAR’
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire and ability to work as a team with SevenBar Aviation operations and the medical crews
- Possesses sound judgment and objectivity in decision-making
- Proficiency in MS office applications
- Associates Degree
- Factory school King Air 200
- 10 years turbine or turbo-prop aircraft experience.
- Previous EMS experience preferred but not required
Medical, Dental, Vision, Loss of License, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life, Supplemental Life, Gym membership reimbursement, 401(k) and Paid Time Off(PTO).
To Apply for this position please click on the link below or copy and paste it into your computer’s browser.