SevenBar Aviation is seeking a Rotorcraft maintenance technician for our bases located in Maine, maintaining an Agusta A109/SP
· Performs all maintenance in accordance with applicable regulatory, manufacturers and SevenBar Aviation regulations.
· Maintain aircraft to the highest standards possible.
· Maintain aircraft in excellent aesthetic condition.
· Maintain ground support equipment and work areas in a clean and organized manner.
· Maintain aircraft and company publications and documents in a current revision status.
· Coordinates with SevenBar Director of Maintenance or his appointee to ensure timely acquisition of parts, tooling, and equipment.
· Schedule maintenance in an efficient and organized manner that maximizes aircraft availability and manpower.
· Perform maintenance record entries in accordance with applicable FAR’s, manufacturers and SevenBar policies and procedures.
· Submit maintenance records to the principal business office in a timely manner.
· Monitor and account for all inventory parts, supplies, and shop tools.
· Uphold the SevenBar Values and Safety standards as described in the SMS program.
· FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate (A&P) as prescribed by FAR 65.
· Inspection Authorization (IA) as prescribed by FAR 65.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· 5 years Agusta A109E/SP or other Agusta rotorcraft.
· Must have appropriate tools for the mission.
· Knowledgeable of the FAR’s.
· Excellent troubleshooting skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Desire and ability to work as a team with SevenBar operations and the medical crews.
· Commitment to uphold the SevenBar Values and Safety standards.
· Possesses sound judgment and objectivity in decision-making.
· Proficiency in MS office applications
To apply please click below.