SevenBar Aviation is seeking a maintenance technician for a maintenance base operated by SevenBar Aviation, maintaining Cessna Citation Bravo in Houston.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Performs all maintenance in accordance with applicable regulatory, manufacturer’s and SevenBar Aviation’s regulations.
- Maintains aircraft to highest standards possible.
- Maintains aircraft in excellent aesthetic condition.
- Maintains ground support equipment and work areas in a clean and organized manner.
- Maintains aircraft, company publications and documents in a current revision status.
- Coordinates with SevenBar Aviation Director of Maintenance or his appointee to ensure timely acquisition of parts, tooling and equipment.
- Schedules maintenance in an efficient and organized manner to maximize aircraft availability.
- Performs maintenance record entries in accordance with applicable FARs, manufacturer’s and SevenBar Aviation policies and procedures.
- Submits maintenance records to the principal business office in a timely manner.
- Monitors and accounts for all inventory parts, supplies and shop tools.
You are looking for a company that:
- Offers you the opportunity to work for a meaningful cause.
- Respects and compensates your skills, ideas, contributions, and effort.
- Offers continuing education opportunities and meaningful engagement with the larger air medical transport community.
- Gives you the opportunity to work with our diverse, committed and talented team.
- Improves patient outcomes each and every day.
- Can offer career advancement opportunities; impress us, and see where it takes you…
1) FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate (A&P) as prescribed by FAR 65.
2) Eligibility for Inspection Authorization (IA) as prescribed by FAR 65.
3) High School Diploma or equivalent.
4) Five years Citation experience.
5) Must have appropriate tools for the mission.
6) Knowledgeable of the FARs.
7) Excellent troubleshooting skills.
8) Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
9) Desire and ability to work as a team with SevenBar Aviation operations and the medical crews.
10) Sound judgment and objectivity in decision-making.
11) Proficiency in MS Office applications.
1) Associates degree.
2) Factory school on Cessna Citation.
3) Inspection Authorization (IA)
4) Previous EMS experience.
To be considered for the Fixed Wing Technician role, please email your resume to AMTresume@7bar.com.