FIXED WING TECHNICIAN A/P REQUIRED, IA PREFERRED
Raleigh Durham International Airport
SevenBar Aviation is seeking a maintenance technician for a
maintenance base, maintaining an air medical Cessna Citation II Aircraft.
1) Perform all maintenance in accordance with applicable
regulatory, manufacturer’s and SevenBar Aviation’s regulations.
2) Maintain aircraft to highest standards possible.
3) Maintain aircraft in excellent aesthetic condition.
4) Maintain ground support equipment and work areas in a clean and
5) Maintain aircraft, company publications and documents in a
current revision status.
6) Coordinate with SevenBar Aviation Director of Maintenance or
his appointee to ensure timely acquisition of parts, tooling and equipment.
7) Schedule maintenance in an efficient and organized manner which
maximizes aircraft availability.
8) Perform maintenance record entries in accordance with
applicable FARs, manufacturers and SevenBar Aviation policies and procedures.
9) Submit maintenance records to the principal business office in
a timely manner.
10) Monitor and account for all inventory parts, supplies and shop
1) FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate (A&P) as prescribed
by FAR 65.
2) Eligibility for Inspection Authorization (IA) as prescribed by
3) High School Diploma or equivalent.
4) Five years Citation experience.
5) Must have appropriate tools for the mission.
6) Knowledgeable of the FARs.
7) Excellent troubleshooting skills.
8) Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
9) Desire and ability to work as a team with SevenBar Aviation
operations and the medical crews.
10) Possess sound judgment and objectivity in decision-making.
11) Proficient in MS Office applications.
1) Associates Degree
2) Factory school on Cessna Citation.
3) 10 years turbine experience
4) Previous EMS experience
To apply please email your resume to; AMTresume at 7bar.com