SevenBar Aviation is seeking a SPIFR Rotor Wing Pilot to join our Bangor Maine Team
Job Purpose: The line pilot is responsible for choreographing safe and efficient air medical flight operations. This role is Single Pilot IFR Captain working with a team of highly trained medical professionals. As PIC you will have the responsibility of making the tactical aviation decisions that help flight medics and nurses deliver outstanding patient care.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs the Line Pilot role, as well as other tasks as assigned, to help support the strategic objectives of the flight operations department.
- Completes preflight planning, preparation, and necessary paperwork.
- Conforms to normal, abnormal and emergency operations.
- Communicates effectively to the Chief Pilot, Base Manager, and other crew members regarding flight operational activities.
- Has no qualms canceling or suspending any flight operation in the interest of safety until hazards have been removed or are no longer a threat to safe operations.
- Maintains a professional manner with all clients and SevenBar employees.
- Promotes and supports our Safety and Just Culture Programs
- Embraces and demonstrates promotional behaviors consistent with our organizational values and policies.
- Strives to maintain a teamwork environment while on duty.
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or re-assign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Commercial/Instrument Rotorcraft-Helicopter Required, ATP preferred
- Minimum of 2500 hours total time
- Minimum of 1500 hours R/W time PIC required
- Minimum 1000 R/W Turbine hours required
- Minimum 500 hours cross-country required
- Minimum 100 hours Simulated / Actual instrument time required
- Minimum 100 hours of night time required
- Must be able to hold a TSA or Airport-issued Air Operations Area (AOA) or Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) security badge.
- Must be able to meet Pilot in Command qualifications in the Agusta Helicopter family.
- Multi-engine experience preferred.
- NVG experience preferred.
- Prior to Part 135 and air medical experience preferred. Exceptions allowed for prior military personnel with an honorable discharge and civilian certificates.
- Prior Agusta experience preferred.
- Actual IFR experience required, SPIFR experience preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Availability to work weekends, holidays and swing shifts.
Licenses, Physical Requirements/ Working Conditions:
- Maintains FAA license with IFR currency
- Maintains all SevenBar Aviation required competencies and certifications
- Must be able to maintain an FAA First Class Medical
- Works in a patient care environment on the aircraft and is exposed to possible infectious diseases and chemical toxins.
- Position may require sitting for long periods of time in an aircraft cockpit or in an office environment
- Ability to operate aircraft and is exposed to motion, noise, vibration, jet fuel, and exhaust vapors, and extreme temperatures; Occasionally exposed to airborne pathogens, toxic or caustic chemicals
- Ability to lift at least 75 pounds using proper body mechanics
- Have a normal range of motion and dexterity
- Ability to climb in and out of aircraft and ambulances is required.
POSITION REPORTS TO Base Manager and Chief Pilot
The company offers benefits -Medical, Dental, Vision, Loss of License, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life, Supplemental Life, Gym membership reimbursement, 401(k) and Paid Time Off (PTO).
To apply click here https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=5738&clientkey=BB894417631C10CBB0F533CC09EA88CE.