Job Title: Fixed wing technician A&P required, IA preferred
SevenBar Aviation is seeking maintenance technicians to maintain a Beech KA B-200, operated by SevenBar Aviation, in the Boston area.
1) Performs all maintenance in accordance with applicable regulatory, manufacturer’s and SevenBar Aviation LLC. regulations.
2) Maintain aircraft to highest standards possible.
3) Maintain aircraft in excellent aesthetic condition.
4) Maintain ground support equipment, and work areas in a clean and organized manner.
5) Maintain aircraft, company publications and documents in a current revision status.
6) Coordinates with SevenBar Aviation Director of Maintenance or his appointee to ensure timely acquisition of parts, tooling and equipment.
7) Schedule maintenance in an efficient and organized manner which maximizes aircraft availability.
8) Perform maintenance record entries in accordance with applicable FAR’s, manufacturer’s and SevenBar Aviation policies and procedures.
9) Submit maintenance records to the principal business office in a timely manner.
10) Monitor and account for all inventory parts, supplies, and shop tools.
1) FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate (A&P) as prescribed by FAR 65.
2) Eligibility for Inspection Authorization (IA) as prescribed by FAR 65.
3) High School Diploma or equivalent.
4) 5 years King Air 200 experience
5) Must have appropriate tools for the mission.
6) Knowledgeable of the FAR’s.
7) Excellent troubleshooting skills.
8) Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
9) Desire and ability to work as a team with SevenBar Aviation operations and the medical crews. 10) Possesses sound judgment and objectivity in decision-making.
11) Proficiency in MS office applications.
1) Associates Degree
2) Factory school King Air 200
3)10 years turbine or turbo-prop aircraft experience.
4) Previous EMS experience.
Submit resume at; amtresume(at)7bar(dot)com