SevenBar Aviation is seeking a Rotorcraft maintenance technician (Agusta A109E/SP) for our base in Sanford, Maine.
- Performs all maintenance in accordance with applicable regulatory, manufacturers and SevenBar regulations.
- Maintain aircraft to highest standards possible.
- Maintain aircraft in excellent aesthetic condition.
- Maintain ground support equipment and work areas in a clean and organized manner.
- Maintain aircraft and company publications and documents in a current revision status.
- Coordinates with Director of Maintenance or his appointee to ensure timely acquisition of parts, tooling, and equipment.
- Schedules maintenance in an efficient and organized manner that maximizes aircraft availability and manpower.
- Perform maintenance record entries in accordance with applicable FAR’s, manufacturers and SevenBar policies and procedures.
- Submit maintenance records to the principal business office in a timely manner.
- Monitor and account for all inventory parts, supplies, and shop tools.
- Uphold the SevenBar Values and Safety standards as described in the SMS program.
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or re-assign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate (A&P) as prescribed by FAR 65.
- A/P Required
- Inspection Authorization (IA) as prescribed by FAR 65.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 5 years Agusta A109E/SP or other Agusta rotorcraft.
- Must have appropriate tools for the mission.
- Knowledgeable of the FARs.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Desire and ability to work as a team with SevenBar operations and the medical crews.
- Commitment to uphold the SevenBar Values and Safety standards.
- Possesses sound judgment and objectivity in decision-making.
- Proficiency in MS office applications.
- Work on-call basis as scheduled.
- May be required to work shifts, holidays and long hours inside hangars and outside in all weather conditions.
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools, power lifts, aircraft towing equipment and any other tools and fixtures normally used to maintain aircraft in full-service shop.
- Associates Degree preferred but not required.
- , IA Preferred
- Factory school on Agusta rotorcraft.
- 10 years turbine or turbo-prop aircraft experience.
- Previous EMS experience.
- 5 years Citation and or King Air 200 experience a plus.
- Be able to lift 75 lb. baggage
- Have a normal range of motion and dexterity
- Be able to perform any normal, abnormal or emergency duties
- Occasionally exposed to airborne pathogens, toxic or caustic chemicals
Position Reports To Maintenance Manager
The company offers benefits -Medical, Dental, Vision, Loss of License, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life, Supplemental Life, Gym membership reimbursement, 401(k) and Paid Time Off (PTO).
To be considered for the Rotor Wing maintenance role, please follow the link below. If you are not able to clink to follow the link, please copy and paste into your browsers search bar.