ROTOR WING TECHNICIAN A/P REQUIRED, IA PREFERRED
North Dakota Area
SevenBar Aviation is seeking a maintenance technician for a
maintenance base, maintaining an air medical Agusta A109E/SP, operating in the
North Dakota area.
1) Perform all maintenance in accordance with applicable
regulatory, manufacturer’s and SevenBar Aviation’s regulations.
2) Maintain aircraft to highest standards possible.
3) Maintain aircraft in excellent aesthetic condition.
4) Maintain ground support equipment and work areas in a clean and
5) Maintain aircraft, company publications and documents in a
current revision status.
6) Coordinate with SevenBar Aviation Director of Maintenance or
his appointee to ensure timely acquisition of parts, tooling and equipment.
7) Schedule maintenance in an efficient and organized manner which
maximizes aircraft availability.
8) Perform maintenance record entries in accordance with
applicable FARs, manufacturers and SevenBar Aviation policies and procedures.
9) Submit maintenance records to the principal business office in
a timely manner.
10) Monitor and account for all inventory parts, supplies and shop
11) Uphold the SevenBar company and maintenance values.
1) FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certificate (A&P) as prescribed
by FAR 65.
2) Eligibility for Inspection Authorization (IA) as prescribed by
3) High School Diploma or equivalent.
4) Five years helicopter experience.
5) Must have appropriate tools for the mission.
6) Knowledgeable of the FARs.
7) Excellent troubleshooting skills.
8) Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
9) Desire and ability to work as a team with SevenBar Aviation
operations and the medical crews.
10) Possess sound judgment and objectivity in decision-making.
11) Proficient in MS Office applications.
1) Associates Degree
2) Factory Agusta 109/S?SP school
3) Previous EMS experience
4) Inspection Authorization (IA)
To be considered for the Rotor Wing maintenance role, please email
your resume to AMTresume at 7bar.com